Since I’m no longer actively working on the project, I tought I’d release the code, the fritzing sketches for the wiring and the svg for the case.
It’s not perfect, not polished, but it IS in working condition.
Some links are probably no longer available for purchase, but you get the idea of what parts I used. If there is no link, the parts I purchased are no longer on sale from where I bought them (probably aliexpress or dx.com).
- 1 Joystick
- 4 Green LED’s (for the profile indicator)
- 1 Pushbutton (for profile selection)
- 8 Arcade buttons (6 top + 2 side buttons)
- 2 Arcade buttons (Front buttons (I used player 1/player 2))
- 28 Spade terminals (for wiring the buttons)
- 1 Arduino Leonardo
- 1 Toggle switch (mouse/keyboard switch)
- 23 Pin Headers (square)
- Wood for the lasercut box
- Plexiglass plate for top layer on box